Résultats de 1 à 7 sur 7

Sujet : Mayenne recherche superviseur , comment savoir qui propose de la supervision?

Inscrit
    juillet 2010

Question Mayenne recherche superviseur , comment savoir qui propose de la supervision?

Bonjour,

Je souhaiterais trouver un psychologue en Mayenne qui propose des temps de supervision pour les psychologues mais également pour des professionnelles d'un centre social, sur des temps distincts.

Existe t il un "répertoire" des professionnels proposant de la supervision?

Sur Mayenne-Laval

merci de vos retours

Par défaut

Homeworkfor.me was the best platform to find someone who could do my homework assignment.

Par défaut

Many students would like to read How to Start Online Fashion Business before placing the order. Me, too. Thank you for such a detailed review of using this academic writing service!

Par défaut

Lots of social media influencer are available in the todays market and some tools are required to done job easy after using this so instagram reels audio download tool helps you to resolve all this issue very quickly

Par défaut

I think there will be an aggregate of contacts from posts on posts about psychologists on online apps like instagram, facebook. Here I provide some entertaining cookie clicker games online if you need access.

Par défaut

Tell me, where can I order a literature review? I have such a course assignment, but I cannot complete it because of work.

Par défaut

Citation Envoyé par megah Voir le message
    Tell me, where can I order a literature review? I have such a course assignment, but I cannot complete it because of work.
    Now on the Internet there are really a lot of services where you can order any written paper. The main thing is to find a reliable place where you can get everything done. Unfortunately, I can't advise you on a specific company, but I can share my experience. I recently wrote a literature review on my own for the highest grade. And honestly, it's thanks to some recommendations from the Internet and from my friends. Because I used to be bad at writing such literary reviews. Diligence is the mother of success. By the way, I've also found some useful things to develop my writing skills on https://robotech.com/forums/viewthread/2206431/P30 . I encourage you to check out that blog. It seems that users there even shared places where you can order an essay or a literature review. Take a look.